1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
The Tacoma Baja Edition comes with a very similar badge on the tailgate, probably grab one from the parts dept.

Reactions: BRX and Wacked

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: Wacked

·
Premium Member
698 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn, even Tacoma owners are having a hard time finding them badges. Looks like I'm gonna "barrow" one from a dealership nearby :lol5:

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Reactions: BRX

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
I have that one in black with the flag on my tailgate ... love it ... and it doesn't feel or look like a cheap knock off logo. Think I got mine on ebay too. I believe I searched JDM TRD emblem or something along those lines.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I have that one in black with the flag on my tailgate ... love it ... and it doesn't feel or look like a cheap knock off logo. Think I got mine on ebay too. I believe I searched JDM TRD emblem or something along those lines.
seen them at the dealership I go to, they sell that for 25 bucks... ebay I've seen them. any where between 2 and 10 dollars.

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i got mine on ebay for like $6. it's metal and came with hardware for easy mounting.

quality seems good, but it's a little different from the one you pictured...

The red one looks close enough to the one in the first post. I've seen them on my cousin's and I hate the flag and how the 'R' doesn't look the same as the one on the Supercharger. I'll get one and modify it if I can't find any other solution... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
yea the r is a bit "off" I have to agree, but if you don't like the r your going to need some thing custom. or maybe if you still have your "Tundra" badge. you can chop it up and use the letters T- R, and D to make your own trd badge....

·
Registered
237 Posts
This has nothing to do with the TRD badge but the rear bumper on that Ebay truck looks pretty badass. Not that I would actually do that to my truck but it looks different then anything I've seen.

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Those come with the sport appearance package. Mine is exactly like that.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
It's to bad they don't sell the grill on this single cab.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's to bad they don't sell the grill on this single cab.
I've been looking for someone to build this grill since I bought the truck lol. Can someone guess how much its lowered in the pic?

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's about the same as my brother's black single cab..

Toyota's lowering kit 2&3 or 4 in the back..?..
Mine is 2-4 too, but the red one with the kit is clearly lowered more. Maybe 2.5-5 or 3-6 :confused:

Reactions: RedBullistic

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Sorry if this was discussed before, but I found this 2013 Supercharged Tundra on Ebay with a TRD mesh grill. GrillCraft makes a similar grill but with their logo instead of TRD's. Any idea where I can find the badge/emblem to replace the GrillCraft's logo? or even a ready TRD grill? Thanks!

Ebay: Toyota : Tundra Double Cab 5 in Toyota | eBay Motors

GrillCraft: GRILLCRAFT® TOY-1964-B - Toyota Tundra 2007-2009 MX-Series Black Mesh Grille
Has anyone managed to flush mount the stock Toyota grill emblem in this Grillcraft grill? I think this is the route I want to take.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts