Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new here, so please forgive me if this is one of those repetitive questions. I did search and there’s so much crap out there to go through, I just thought I’d ask directly.

So, I’ve got a 2014 DC and I’m wanting to build it and maybe set it up on 35’s. Who here is running 35’s and actually uses it on trails? I’m looking at the 4” readylift. Is that a decent lift or should I be looking elsewhere? I’m not wanting to break the bank since I have a dedicated trail rig, but I’m just wanting to build this for a more comfy off road ride. Throw some sliders on it, lift kit, tires and that’s where I’ll start.

Thanks for any recommendations.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I trailed mine with 33s before my 6112/5160 upgrade and did fine. Only one thing i didn't like from that experience, though. Tundras are too big to be on trails.

·
Registered
615 Posts
maybe the trails are too small :)>:D
well i didnt want to say it, but maybe if he wants a trail truck then he shouldnt bitch about scratches.. but thats just me. lol
If trails are bigger, then theyre access roads to power lines or something. Also, he claims he has a trail rig and only want the ride to be better on his truck. Recommend Kings setup but price around TRD Pro.

·
Registered
52 Posts
well i didnt want to say it, but maybe if he wants a trail truck then he shouldnt bitch about scratches.. but thats just me. lol
my wife is my navigator....am I clear ont he side? Sure no problem, she says WITH confidence. I pushed in the panel between the door and cab door on my old ZR2. that dent ws there for years, she thought it was a reminder of how bad she was at first but it was a badge of pride for me....WE MADE IT!!
lol, trucks get uncomfy, :)scratched and stuck, all part of the fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts