Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Congrats!!! Your truck's gonna look sick with the BP lift on it. Can't wait to see it when it's all done.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
I have a black truck and love it. I just wish I had 4x4. I've considered trading it in for a white one. This thread has got me thinking about it.
Well so far I love the new white one I mean it looks sick dirty! I LOVE IT!!!!! But I do miss the black one but it showed every flaw and defect!

I may be the majority, but white is the worst color. Yah, it keeps clean, but it not a color, it is just still white. Also, where I live in WI winters, the darn thing is hard to see in the snow/winter. Just yesterday in the foggy winter an A-hole in a white car with no headlights on almost got hit by me since never saw him cross the center line into my lane. If the vehicle had color, I would've seen him easier. Black is better but non-metallic and hardest to keep clean. I prefer darker colors like dark green or dark red/blue or even slate metallic grey. I also agree the silver is like others say just silver and blah. Toyota's silver is definitely not as a sharp metallic a finish as GM's say galaxy silver metallic like they had in my former 2004 chevy impala. That silver sparkled when cleaned unlike toyota tundra's blah looking silver color. Never owned nor never will own a black or white vehicle ever since I like metallic flakes in my paint colors.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
I may be the majority, but white is the worst color. Yah, it keeps clean, but it not a color, it is just still white. Also, where I live in WI winters, the darn thing is hard to see in the snow/winter. Just yesterday in the foggy winter an A-hole in a white car with no headlights on almost got hit by me since never saw him cross the center line into my lane. If the vehicle had color, I would've seen him easier. Black is better but non-metallic and hardest to keep clean. I prefer darker colors like dark green or dark red/blue or even slate metallic grey. I also agree the silver is like others say just silver and blah. Toyota's silver is definitely not as a sharp metallic a finish as GM's say galaxy silver metallic like they had in my former 2004 chevy impala. That silver sparkled when cleaned unlike toyota tundra's blah looking silver color. Never owned nor never will own a black or white vehicle ever since I like metallic flakes in my paint colors.
Thanks for your opinion mane!! I live in Cali no snow where I live!! Haha Green is def a no go for me, Blue isnt happening either, red = to flashy!!! Black way to hard to upkeep here trust me I know first hand silver and white here will be the best!! I do agree white and silver may be a lil plain but I will be doing a vehicle wrap to make it pop, protect paint, and stand out!!!! Cant wait!!!

Reactions: lumbergh
Discussion starter · #27 ·
Discussion starter · #29 ·
What is wrong with white - Had a dark green car once and hated it. White looks clean 95% time - except after off-roading

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.