Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded my 2007 Slate Metallic DC SR5 w/tow package for a 2013 White DC RW w/tow package. Got say I like it a lot better. No more vibrations going down the interstate or transmission clunk when shifting into reverse. Got the color matched front bumper and grill surround that I've always wanted. Plus the black bumper on the rear. All the reasons why I went with the RW. Took all my aftermarket parts off the old one to put on the new one except for the third brake light. It was to much of a pain and I didn't have time.

Getting the front windows and visor to match factory tint this evening. Put on my N-FAB nerf bars last night and Black tail lights the evening before. Still have the black headlights to put on, but will only run them until I do the bhlm on their new ones. I don't want to lose the adjustment feature of the headlights for towing. I kept my wheels, but will wait until the new tires need replaced before buying new tires for the 18" rims. Also, replaced the map, dome and license plate lights with white leds.

Still need to pick up the window vents, bug deflector (undecided on this), color matched front handles, info buttons, spray in bedliner and exhaust at some point.

Pics coming maybe tonight after the tint.. Didn't get a stock photo because of the rain.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: khoanguyen1983

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Congrats on the new trucks guys!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts