Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys...I traded my 1970 Chevelle Resto-Mod for a 04 DC 4x4 w/31k. I've had it for a couple of weeks; I really like it. It is my first Toyota ever. I've always been into BMWs & Chevrolets. I am very impressed with the fit & finish versus my 06 Z71. I'm going to do a 3/1 level, spacers, and 285/70R17 Nitto Terra-Grapplers on stock wheels. I sure I will have lots of questions!!!

CP

Toyota

Chevelle

Best,
Cowpunk

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Congrats man..Truck looks great >>>> But DAMN thats a sweet Chevelle bro :drool:

Reactions: dikkie

·
Registered
13,631 Posts
yea, the velle looked pretty sweet
as long as your happy then congrats on the new ride

:lol5:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude didnt you get hosed on that trade? That's a sick car!
Yes, it was very nice. And, I kept all the trophies and plaques. But, it was a resto-mod, not a real SS454. I built it 10 years ago, and the restoration was getting a little long in the tooth. MarkIV big blocks are great motors, but I really wanted an LS1 and T56 for the car. With the market as soft as it is for muscle cars, and two kids ( 1 & 5 ) there was no way I would ever have the time to TLC a 42 year old car: no matter how many new parts you throw at it. I will miss it, but it was time.

Cowpunk

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome to tt! that is definitely a nice chevelle. truck has very low miles, good find.

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the addiction, glad to have you here man!

:drool: Beautiful Chevelle man, glad to see another person who has/had a muscle car here

·
"The Closer"
10,387 Posts
hey punk,

welcome aboard from the netherlands..!!

that's a gorgeous tundra you got there..!! :drool:

sorry to see your common sense won, that chevelle resto is one helluva hawt car..!! :yesnod:

:D dikkie :D

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Nice car, and grats on the truck, thats some really low miles for an 04

1 - 9 of 9 Posts