Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone currently running one of these suspension systems? I haven't seen any threads here on this specific company. My local dealer has installed about 5 of these, the most recent 2 went directly to the lot and one didn't sit more than a week before it sold. The other looks pretty nice, black SR5 DC, grey interior, 305/65/18 BFG AT tires and the TRD Sport package. If that bad boy had been on the lot when I went shopping...... From what I can tell, their parts look a lot more solid than some of the other leveling kits. I'm sold, I'll just wait until my current tires wear out.

Toytec Lifts - Specializing in lift kits and suspension accessories for your Toyota

This picture came from their website, which is linked above.. in case any legal issues may arise.​

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the 3 inch front lift with the 1 inch rear lift and I love it. Still riding on the stock tires though. I think it actually improved the ride quality. Here are a few pics of my blue Tundra by my father inlaws red Tundra.

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
Sweet photo's !! I'd take either one:) Now just slip a white one in there...and you got some kind of patriotic photo..."Made in the USA!"

·
Registered
28 Posts
santa needs to hury the fu(k up with mine! looks much bigger compaired to stock i cant wait

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know, I thought the lift might make the stock tires look a little dinky, but it really doesn't. War Pig, you said you're running the 3in front and 1in rear block kit? I think that's the one in the picture I posted as well, that's definately the kit used in the trucks around here. I gotta say, it looks great in person. I might just have to reconsider the whole waiting thing, it's very tempting.

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Codiac, TopGUnz has their 2.25" front leveling kit, just order it, will get it in next week most likely. I am gonna do a full write-up on it. so stay tuned maybe this will be something you are interested in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts