Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I am wanting to know if anybody is using this type of level/lift. It says it will give you just about 3" of lift. I am running the Rancho quick lift and the front it sitting right around 39.75. I also had to use a 1" spacer. Can anybody give me there measurements if they are running the same setup. Or if your still stock what is your measurements up front. Ive attached what i am ygibking about purchasing but wanted to see if anyone has some info before i pull the trigger. They are $500 and am wondering if i should go with the bilstein toytec for 1k$. Does anybody have those and could provided insight on them.

Thank you in advance for any input, it is greatly appreciated.

So the site is not letting me add my attachment to show what coilovers I am talking about.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It says my attachment limit reached. ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am running the Toytec/Ebiach 3" up front along with TC UCA's. I am running the Toytec Boss shocks in the rear along with CoachBuilder +2 shackles. The stance is perfect and the ride is great. I will give you my measurements later this evening or tomorrow.

-Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perfect, thank you so much. Glad to hear that someone is running these coilovers. I didn't know if I should spend the grand on the bilsteins.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Perfect, thank you so much. Glad to hear that someone is running these coilovers. I didn't know if I should spend the grand on the bilsteins.
I am also running the toytec boss coil overs with total chaos UCA's very satisfied and the lift is perfect. For the rear I have boss dual res shocks with toytec shackles on highest setting. I'll get you the measurements if you still need.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to see what your measurements are. Just want to see what I could possibly be looking at. I think for the rear I'm going to go with AAL from deaver, and the 5160 bilstein with reservoir.

Would you happen to know why when I try to upload a pic it says I've reached my attachment limit?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I would love to see what your measurements are. Just want to see what I could possibly be looking at. I think for the rear I'm going to go with AAL from deaver, and the 5160 bilstein with reservoir.

Would you happen to know why when I try to upload a pic it says I've reached my attachment limit?
Rears 41.5"
Front driver side 40.75"
Front passenger 41"

·
Registered
127 Posts
maybe your photos you are trying to upload are too large?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My front is 39.75 so the Eibachs would give me 1 more inch and a better ride I hope. I'm still debating on the AAL deaver. Thank you for the measurements.

·
Registered
127 Posts
My front is 39.75 so the Eibachs would give me 1 more inch and a better ride I hope. I'm still debating on the AAL deaver. Thank you for the measurements.
i have the 700lbs eibachs, you may want the 600lbs for softer ride. i might have opted for the 600lbs knowing what i know now, but 700lbs are still a plush ride

1 - 10 of 10 Posts