Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I need the UCA to put on a toytec boss lift kit?
http://toyteclifts.3dcartstores.com/BUL-207AH--Toytec-BOSS-Suspension-System-for-07-Up-Tundra-_p_1219.html

I'm ordering the front coilovers at top setting and AAL on the rear. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
If you go over 3in I'd put them on for alignment. im at 3in with fox coilovers and didn't need them for alignment but want them for the extra travel they will allow. If you are pounding pavement I wouldn't worry about it unless u go over 3in. If I wanna hit the trails I'd advise getting them.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you go over 3in I'd put them on for alignment. im at 3in with fox coilovers and didn't need them for alignment but want them for the extra travel they will allow. If you are pounding pavement I wouldn't worry about it unless u go over 3in. If I wanna hit the trails I'd advise getting them.
Yeah I'm thinking about getting them. They are just so damn expensive

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yeah I'm thinking about getting them. They are just so damn expensive
I know I'm waiting to find a good buy before I pull the trigger I'm wanting a uniball setup my buddy has spc ucas and loves them he says low maintenance compared to uniball.

·
Registered
127 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: tundra_mike89

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the Toytec Boss coilovers. My front end is up 3.5 - 3.75". I have Tuff Country UCA's and Coachbuilder Tie Rod Ends. In the rear I have Toytec 1.5" shackle plus Icon 1.5" Expansion Pack. I wanted to keep some of the factory rake. You can run the Toytec shackles on the top hole and get 1.75 - 2" of lift (middle hole is for 1.5").

Goodluck

·
Registered
127 Posts
That looks awesome. What offset on those wheels? I like the stance, looks like the tires stick out about an inch or so?
tks, should be +25 offset method NV wheels, maybe little more than in inch

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.