Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i im odering the ToyTec 3/1 level kit. i was thinking of running an 18x10 or 18x9 with 0 offset with a 325/65r18 m/t tire. i know i will have to do some trimming but would this work? i have been researching through other peoples threads with the 3/1 running 35/12.5r18 with 18x9 wheels and +14 offset and they did minimal trimming. thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Check your actual sizes on that 325/65 too. That's a big jump from 325/60 to the 325/65. I doubt with that much offset you'd be able to fit that tire. I have however seen a +35 offset running that size in an 18x9 with minimal trimming of the front fender liner. You'd be better off trying for the 325/60 at that offset though. Even then you are gonna be pushing it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check your actual sizes on that 325/65 too. That's a big jump from 325/60 to the 325/65. I doubt with that much offset you'd be able to fit that tire. I have however seen a +35 offset running that size in an 18x9 with minimal trimming of the front fender liner. You'd be better off trying for the 325/60 at that offset though. Even then you are gonna be pushing it.

theres a guy with the 3/1 kit running 35/12.5r20 with a +25 offset doesnt say how wide a rim though. im trying to get a little wider stance have the tire atleast 2-3" out from fender with this size(width) tire. i want to run an 18" rim though. i dont mind trimming. any advice?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
You can push the fender liner in no prob. And plenty of guys running a trimmed or plated body mount. It's just a matter of how comfortable you are with doing those mods. Its always possible, it's just a matter of how far you are willing to go with a cutoff wheel or jigsaw to accomplish it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts