Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Thanks, Talon. That's a great thread. I've been researching different lift setups for the past month, I can't believe I haven't seen this one before.

I've already purchased OME coils (612s) and struts which I think I'm going to stick with. I also purchased CB coil shims and shackles from Coachbuilder today. It seems like the OME setup and the shackles are going to give me the ride performance that I'm looking for. Hopefully I'll get the height I'm after too.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Talon,

How does your rig handle off road? I'm looking to lift my truck for the ground clearance, but I'd hate to use a leveling lift to get the height and then have it crap out on me while off roading...

Have you had the chance to test yours yet?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry for late reply. Yes, I am off-road quite a bit during hunting season. In my opinion, it works great! I have the extra ground clearance I need to go over downed trees or rutted out roads. The lift didn't change the ride much but the 35's did. I know the OME is probably a better off road package but I am very pleased with this lift. I really like the new UCA's that are included. I don't haul Ass down the roads but high-speed over washboard dirt roads are no problem.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Would it b possible to do this set up and add the cst spindles??
Anybody tried this?

If this could b done what kinda front shocks should/could be used??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts