Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can someone point out where I can find the video of the Toyota tech giving the seminar to employees from dealerships? They're in an outdoor tent and buddy goes on about he 10.5" ring gear, how awesome the Tundra's brakes are, etc. It's about 15-20 mins long if I remember right. I found it in a post on this forum a few months back but can't find it for the life of me now. Want to share it with friend who's a fellow Tundra owner.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, that's not the video I was looking for. The one I'm trying to find was on this forum somewhere, the presenter describes in detail the ring gear, brakes, frame, etc on the Tundra and how the technology comes from Toyota's experience and R&D with Hino and Lexus. I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Actually, that's not the video I was looking for. The one I'm trying to find was on this forum somewhere, the presenter describes in detail the ring gear, brakes, frame, etc on the Tundra and how the technology comes from Toyota's experience and R&D with Hino and Lexus. I'll keep looking.
The last time I looked for it... I couldn't find it. I think it was taken down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts