Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from the the Latitudinal centre of Canada (Winnipeg, Manitoba).

Had a Highlander for a number of years and just love it (from afar). The Home Port Admiral won't let me drive. Oh Well.

So I bought myself an '07 Tundra DC SR5 with 5.7 recently to serve as a toy (ahhhh - tow) vehicle for my sailboat. Has 256,000 kms or (about 165,000 miles for y'all south of the largest North American Country. 0:) )

My observations so far after 24 hours of ownership:

-Pig on fuel (it ain't no Smart Car for sure) :crying:
-Great on comfort (at last) :laugh:
-Reliability (yet to be determined) :nerd:
-Get up and go in spades (especially from a stop) Yikes. >:D
-Glad I got it :D

Jack - Winnipeg (for now), Manitoba, Canada. 0:)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Welcome aboard Sailor (O.K., or Jack) from the Roman steam bath known more commonly as central Alabama.

I roll in a 2017 DC, 4WD, XP Edition.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Welcome to TT, Jack. On the reliability issue, it will be revealed in time, but I feel the revelation will just make that smile on your face get bigger each passing year. :)

(Whispering to Self): "Hey, this guy is OK, he's got 'spirit', he's funny, I like him. But, I will not touch his intro thread, I will not touch his intro thread, I will not touch his intro thread." :|

Reactions: NoKenDo

·
Premium Member
10,631 Posts
Welcome to TT, Jack. On the reliability issue, it will be revealed in time, but I feel the revelation will just make that smile on your face get bigger each passing year. :)

(Whispering to Self): "Hey, this guy is OK, he's got 'spirit', he's funny, I like him. But, I will not touch his intro thread, I will not touch his intro thread, I will not touch his intro thread." :|
That's just creepy

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.