Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I replaced my 2013 stock BT stereo with a Toyota stock Entune Navi system I purchase on Ebay. Since Toyota would not accept my VIN for Entune registration, I used a VIN from a Tundra with Entune that was for sale on a lot. Entune worked great (as great as Entune gets) for about 2 months......then I received this email today::mad:

We hope you have enjoyed using the Entune services. Our records indicate that you may not have completed the purchase of the vehicle associated with your account, therefore the Entune services will expire.

If you feel you received this email in error, or if you need further assistance, please contact the Toyota Customer Experience Center at 1-800-331-4331 .

Best Regards,
Toyota Entune Customer Support

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

·
Registered
126 Posts
FYI...Entune will now be a free service....

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
I replaced my 2013 stock BT stereo with a Toyota stock Entune Navi system I purchase on Ebay. Since Toyota would not accept my VIN for Entune registration, I used a VIN from a Tundra with Entune that was for sale on a lot. Entune worked great (as great as Entune gets) for about 2 months......then I received this email today::mad:

We hope you have enjoyed using the Entune services. Our records indicate that you may not have completed the purchase of the vehicle associated with your account, therefore the Entune services will expire.

If you feel you received this email in error, or if you need further assistance, please contact the Toyota Customer Experience Center at 1-800-331-4331 .

Best Regards,

That's called theft of services around these parts.

·
Registered
848 Posts
My experience with Entune has been less than stellar. I don't even use it, free or not.

·
Registered
697 Posts

Best Regards,

That's just as bad as stealing from my driveway . Sad.

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Sounds like you got it coming to ya.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts