Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about buying the shifter knob that Toytoa offers. Does anyone have it and a picture of it installed. I want to see what it looks like installed before spending the $70.

Thanks

·
Registered
696 Posts
I was thinking about buying the shifter knob that Toytoa offers. Does anyone have it and a picture of it installed. I want to see what it looks like installed before spending the $70.

Thanks
Yeah I've got one that came factory installed on my truck... You're talking about the billet T-shifter handle correct? I'll get a pic up ASAP.

BTW - I like it. Good solid feel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, that's the one I am talking about. I thought you had it because I saw part of it in another pic you posted. I tried sending you a private message but never heard back from you.

THANKS!!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Yep, that's the one I am talking about. I thought you had it because I saw part of it in another pic you posted. I tried sending you a private message but never heard back from you.

THANKS!!!
Sorry I'm getting the pics posted so late... Had a hard disk crash. Here you go.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looks nice, gonna have to get me one...

·
Registered
1 Posts
anodized aluminum shift knob

How to you install that shift knob? does it just screw on? Thanks in advance for your reply,
Casey

·
Registered
559 Posts
Yea. stock unscrews and the other one screws right on.

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
Looks good. Very Sharp. Worth the money. Hell I talked myself into one...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Does it get hot to the touch from the heat of the truck? Asking due the heat in the summer here in Florida.

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
Does it get hot to the touch from the heat of the truck? Asking due the heat in the summer here in Florida.
I never had an issue with the heat here in Jax. Especially when you can open all 5 windows along with the sunroof. Actually the sunroof lets out the heat real fast.:cool:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I never had an issue with the heat here in Jax. Especially when you can open all 5 windows along with the sunroof. Actually the sunroof lets out the heat real fast.:cool:
Cool... Thanks!!!! I know what else I'm getting with my tax money.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts