Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
554 Posts
I didn't waste MY money on it when I bought my Tundra. As an adviser, I'll be honest, I hate that stuff as a product and as a service. It's not worth the price and there are far better options out there for a fraction of the cost...

· Registered
542 Posts
I didn't waste MY money on it when I bought my Tundra. As an adviser, I'll be honest, I hate that stuff as a product and as a service. It's not worth the price and there are far better options out there for a fraction of the cost...
Please elaborate.

· Premium Member
554 Posts
If it's the car care kit that the dealer is providing as ToyoGuard, it's just a kit with different polish/wax/cleaner in it.

There is a ToyoGuard that is an underbody coating and protection package that is done at the port but that is not really an option that the dealer can add after the vehicle has arrived.

I know a few of the detail guys on here can recommend a few much better items for wax and car care.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.