Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying some new 295/70R18s and I'm considering the Toyo Open Country AT3 but I haven't seen any discussion about them. Anyone running them that can give some feedback? I mostly use my Tundra for commuting to work on the freeway but I also do some weekend off-roading. I live in UT and so snow performance is a factor as well. I'm also looking at the Nitto Ridge Grapplers but they have some mixed reviews on snow performance and wear.

·
Premium Member
4,839 Posts
not sure on those but if your tire shopping also check out the Cooper AT3 XLT.

great tire and also made in usa

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have them and that is after having 2 sets of AT2's before that. Honestly I haven't been able to tell the difference. But I loved the AT2's, so these have been great too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I decided to give them a try since they have the 50k warranty and are supposed to be better in the snow.

·
Registered
2014 Tundra SR5 Double Cab Black
12 Posts
I have them on my truck and love how they look the reason I got them was they are aggressive but not a mud tire and have a 50,000 mile warranty plus they are rated for winter driving which I need where I live. I have had AT2 on a different vehicle and at almost 70,000 miles they still had lots of tread left. The only downfall is their price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have them on my truck and love how they look the reason I got them was they are aggressive but not a mud tire and have a 50,000 mile warranty plus they are rated for winter driving which I need where I live. I have had AT2 on a different vehicle and at almost 70,000 miles they still had lots of tread left. The only downfall is their price.

View attachment 883497 View attachment 883498
Those look great! I ordered some Method wheels as well. Can’t wait to see how they look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts