Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
out of those I'd vote for the 33's and Toyo....35's I'd loose too much gas mileage.

· Registered
542 Posts

· Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Toyo AT2s also. Except i would say 35x12.50. Thats what I am going to run here pretty quick.

· Registered
152 Posts
I'm going to do the Toyos, but in 285/75/18 towards the end of the summer. From everything I've read, they'll fit just fine on the stock wheels with a level, and let me keep the mud flaps.

· Registered
15 Posts
I went with 295/55/20 nitto grappler m/t. On a 20x9 XD Misfit rim with 0 offset. I have just a level kit on front. Didn't even have to take off the mud flaps. Just had to do very minor trimming of the inner plastic fenderwell by the front bumper. Love the setup, looks good to.

· Registered
699 Posts
I'm going to do the Toyos, but in 285/75/18 towards the end of the summer. From everything I've read, they'll fit just fine on the stock wheels with a level, and let me keep the mud flaps.

Be VERY sure they do a full check for fitment with that size... I had that Toyo M/T in that size on my factory TRD wheel test fit with Bilstein 5100"s on top setting.. It wasn't even close, it hit the skid plate which is fine to me BUT it did hit the sway bar by quite a bit.. I read thru what Toyo themselves said the differance in size in that size of the A/T vs. M/T and it would still hit...

· Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Don't buy too small and wish you had gone bigger. Size does matter! Width too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.