Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a chance to buy 2012 towing mirrors. Will they work on a 2008? My truck has heated mirrors in case that matters.

Thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
They will physically fit. If they have the same options as your original mirrors, they will be functional as well. If the options are different between your originals and the new mirrors, you may have to run some extra wires.

·
Registered
26 Posts
They will physically fit. If they have the same options as your original mirrors, they will be functional as well. If the options are different between your originals and the new mirrors, you may have to run some extra wires.
I wanted to add tow mirrors that are power folding on my 13. Do you know if that's possible if i have power heated sport mirrors on there now?

·
Registered
605 Posts
I wanted to add tow mirrors that are power folding on my 13. Do you know if that's possible if i have power heated sport mirrors on there now?
If you do not currently have the power folding feature, you'll of course need to get the switch. Then some Tundras are pre-wired for all the mirror features and some are not. You may end up having to add additional wires to the mirror connector. For the power-fold switch, be aware that there are two versions. One if you have the memory function, and another for non-memory systems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts