Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be using this fairly large trailer I borrowed from one of my friends. I think it's 26feet long. He uses it for a swamp buggy.

I will be using it to pick up this 92 Mustang coupe.

G

·
You'll barely feel it back there. I have a 4.7 and I towed a 76 Toyota FJ with a 18ft trailer. Total tow load was about 6500, then had another 900-1000 in parts in the bed. Tundra didn't even bat an eye...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Are you asking for re-assurance here or is this a public service announcement?

If the former, don't worry about it as mentioned. Just remember to turn wider and all will be good!
If the latter, thanks for the pics.

Cheers,

Warren

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I will be using this fairly large trailer I borrowed from one of my friends. I think it's 26feet long. He uses it for a swamp buggy.

Is your Truck lowered? If so, how much did it squat when you hooked up to it in the back?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Those wheels look good on it. Nice lookin truck. What size are the wheels?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The pictures of the car in the ad aren't recent. It turned out to be a turd. I asked him to describe it honestly because I as driving a long way. 540 mile round trip for nothing. What a waste of time. People suck!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Forgive me for sharing an unvarnished opinion, but you're better off: that's about the ugliest 'stang I've ever seen! Nice truck, though!

·
Registered
214 Posts

Nice truck :). What kind of tires and size do you have on the rims?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts