·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered mine, As soon as I get it I will do a write-up on it

·
Registered
19 Posts
sweet...I am VERY tempted to get a leveling kit. Probably will have to wait until my birthday in May. Plus by then hopefully the truck will be getting a bit better mpgs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am looking at this one as well. Let me know what the cost for installation is as well. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Top Gunz charged me $99 shipped to Cali, so not bad at all there. Install will be a whole free dollars, gonna be doing it myself, I runa shop. Tha meaans I will take pics and post up the install.

G

·
I spoke with Tog Gunz today and they are offering this kit for $94.99 with free shipping. I want this kit so please let us know as soon as you can how it works.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I paid, 99 even, with shipping, not complaining thought, the price is nice. I should get it sometime next week

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just ordered a set for my 07...lot cheaper than the coilover kit I was considering. Now I will save a few bucks for tires and rims.

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I linked to there website from the Vendor area and contacted them directly, got my kit in today and will try to do it this saturday

·
Registered
157 Posts
Does it look like a good quality kit? I am thinking about doing the leveling thing as well, but I am also thinking about raising the ass end up by one inch after raising the front just in case I haul anything.

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quality, looks top notch i will try to get some pics up soon, been busy at the shop

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does it look like a good quality kit? I am thinking about doing the leveling thing as well, but I am also thinking about raising the ass end up by one inch after raising the front just in case I haul anything.
The quality appears to be first class. I installed mine a week before Christmas and have been driving it in the woods ever since with no problems.
Note: If you mention you're a member of this forum when ordering they will reduce the price by $10.00.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just realized these guys are about 10 miles up the road from me. I called and talked to Chris there and she told me that they have been selling a lot of these kits.
I have been wanting to do the level kit for a while and I guess since these guys are local I will support them and buy their product....just makes sense.

Question about the install. What all is involved in the install of this kit? It really does not look like there is much to it from what I can tell. When I was talking to Chris she told me they could install it for another $125 for a total of $236 installed out the door (plus alighment). I just don't know if it is worth the money to have them do it or do it myself. I am no mechanical expert by any stretch of the imagination but I can do regular maintenance type things with no issues. I guess I just dont want to dive into a project, then realize it is a little over my head.

G

·
Installing a leveling kit does not void the warranty unless it causes a failure. If a lift kit specifically causes a failure then your warranty may be voided if it is shown that the failure was directly related to the lift kit.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts