Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all. I've been a member for almost a year here, and I love the info & knowledge I have gained from this forum. This is my goto source for my 2014 Crewmax.

Until today, I had never had a need to post anything. I didn't even realize that I had to do an introduction post in order to post in the forums.

I say until today because I was sitting at home minding my own business and my tablet, chromebook, and phone pops up with a notification from the TundraTalk Forum Trending topic..... and what is it?????

Smoked Goat Anus and Scrotum.

Nice to meet ya. Thanks for all the help, and maybe I can post a thread or 2...

·
Registered
14,226 Posts
We tend to have some fun around here... Sometimes hahaha... But only on days that end in Y.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hey y'all. I've been a member for almost a year here, and I love the info & knowledge I have gained from this forum. This is my goto source for my 2014 Crewmax.

Until today, I had never had a need to post anything. I didn't even realize that I had to do an introduction post in order to post in the forums.

I say until today because I was sitting at home minding my own business and my tablet, chromebook, and phone pops up with a notification from the TundraTalk Forum Trending topic..... and what is it?????

Smoked Goat Anus and Scrotum.

Nice to meet ya. Thanks for all the help, and maybe I can post a thread or 2...
Welcome into the asylum jbfomconway from the cradle of the confederacy.

And because of, albeit with a very light touch, the big brother computer program, an original poster can't put certain words in the titles of posts. That's why you have to come here, deeper into the thread, to find out that the Smoked Goat Anus and Scrotum is best served with a side of Baby Butter. YMMV.

Welcome aboard sailor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.