Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be back home in a couple of weeks! I CAN NOT WAIT! Hope I'll get to see what Hawaii has to offer in lifted Tundras. Last time I was back there had choke Titans so hopefully things have changed. ALOHA and see you soon!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Wazzup cream808. What island? Where you been, school or military?

Bet you ready to get back to all da' local kine grinds!!!

Shoots... Aloha brah.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I miss Rainbow drive in and Big city diner the most. Kimchi fried rice.....portugese sausage...florida has no hawaiian food anywhere, but in april when I go back to visit all I will do is eat. Spam FTW.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wazzup cream808. What island? Where you been, school or military?

Bet you ready to get back to all da' local kine grinds!!!

Shoots... Aloha brah.
I'll be on Oahu, I live in Oregon now, get lots of places to grine local food so I no miss that to much. I miss the family and the beach the most. Once I get there I hit the beach real quick then it's off to see mom and pop.

·
Banned
6,236 Posts
They live/film on Oahu and Big Island so i haven't seen "those puppies" live and in person yet!

But damn they are big... They should post that show in 3D:eek:
Hahaha 3D yah! You'de be gettin poked in the eye throughout the entire show!:eek: I love her!:eek: I'm watchin the newest one right now and it looks like she sheaded a few lbs. but not up top.:)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Damn I forgot new season was starting up. I heard it was supposed to be a pretty radical season. Hopefully i'll catch the rerun this weekend.

I give Dog Chapman credit man, he gotta have some pretty big b*lls to do what he does in Hawaii. Them local braddahs can get pretty crazy when a family member is about to go to jail.

·
Banned
6,236 Posts
This is for you DEZ.....

This should also go in the "racks" section...
Hahahah!!!:eek: That's the funniest frickin thing I've ever seen! LOL!!! I still love her!:eek: Ya the new season started out with Dog and the gang firing paint ball guns at a dude on a roof but the balls are full of mase.:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts