Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever order tires from The Tread Depot? They have prices on some tires I'm looking at that seem to good to be true. Even with shipping they are quite a bit cheaper than anyone in my area will sell them to me at. Looking for some feedback on them. Thanks

Chad

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Take your numbers to Discount tire and see if they will meet it. They add cost of tire plus shipping from treadepot, and that should be your cost before mount, balance and insurance if you want it.

Anyone ever order tires from The Tread Depot? They have prices on some tires I'm looking at that seem to good to be true. Even with shipping they are quite a bit cheaper than anyone in my area will sell them to me at. Looking for some feedback on them. Thanks

Chad

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, no Discount tire in my area. Tried that with a couple other shops and they said no way.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
I used tread depot for my last truck. The tires were 20" coopers, forget he exact type, but I got the 4 for about $525 free shipping...beat anyone else by over $100. I had no complaints whatsoever.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Tread Depot is awesome. They will discount the online price as well sometimes by another 50.00.. The local tire shops couldn't get close to matching the prices.. I wanted to buy locally this time but couldn't justify the extra $500-$600 dollars. That's right, 5-600 bucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts