Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Very true. I'm not sure exactly how we converted tundrakuntry, perhaps he had some kind of life event happen, or else his vote kicked his wallet's ass and he's had enough?

Either way, sometimes we try to draw the liberals out and ambush 'em, and every once in a while one bites :lol: They usually end up disappearing pretty quickly :dunno: It's fun beating up on those stupid, poor bastards :lol:
I agree!!! Nobody less informed than a DumboRat!!! Maybe they're too busy watching Jerry Springer, MSNBC/Obama Channel, etc, etc.:eek:

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
I thought this thread was ab tire pressure light?!?!
These guys are easily distracted :eek:

Seriously though, like I said before I think its a broken sensor. I'd take it back to the shop and ask for them to fix it or pay the bill from the Toyota dealership. When it happened to me I called Firestone and they unhappily paid the outrageous dealership bill.

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
These guys are easily distracted :eek:

Seriously though, like I said before I think its a broken sensor. I'd take it back to the shop and ask for them to fix it or pay the bill from the Toyota dealership. When it happened to me I called Firestone and they unhappily paid the outrageous dealership bill.
Guess they shouldn't break things if they don't want to pay to replace it!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts