Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ok I haven't been on here for awhile but I haven't been neglecting my truck. Here's a list of what I have added since my last post.
Six inch rough country lift
35x12.5x20 Toyo m/t
20" xd addicts
Painted bumpers
Full stereo
Trd supercharger

·
Registered
261 Posts
Ok I haven't been on here for awhile but I haven't been neglecting my truck. Here's a list of what I have added since my last post.
Six inch rough country lift
35x12.5x20 Toyo m/t
20" xd addicts
Painted bumpers
Full stereo
Trd supercharger
:nopics:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey guys I came across this site when I was looking at lift ideas for the tundra and found lots of useful info so i decided to join. I have a 2012 tundra double cab and love it. I'm a service manager at a Toyota dealer and see all kinds of different setups on these things and all my customers love them. I'm located in the Houston area so anyone down here hit me up, I would like to join a club and hang out with others that appreciate tundras like I do.
Jimmy,
As a service manager...
Can you tell me what mods will have a adverse affect on my 8yr/125K extended platinum warranty?
I was looking at some sort of exhaust upgrade..but didn't know if I was limited to the TRD system due to voiding the warranty I added.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Pete

·
Registered
29 Posts
As long as the mod does not directly cause something to fail than it won't effect your warranty.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
But.. if the motor was to blow up...
Could not Toyota say... it was due to a (enter name of exhaust catback) and we will not cover it..

How do you like the TRD catback?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts