Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I came across this site when I was looking at lift ideas for the tundra and found lots of useful info so i decided to join. I have a 2012 tundra double cab and love it. I'm a service manager at a Toyota dealer and see all kinds of different setups on these things and all my customers love them. I'm located in the Houston area so anyone down here hit me up, I would like to join a club and hang out with others that appreciate tundras like I do.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to a six inch suspension either pro comp or rough country and going to move up to a 35" tire

·
"A Man Needs A Maid"
1,277 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. I'm about to go take a pic and try and load it so everyone can see what I have so far.

·
Registered
409 Posts
U should go to 38's if ur doing 6 inches I have a 3 inch lift with 35s and they look proportionate, 35s look to small on 6in, just my 2cents

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Hey bud welcome from the Woodlands, what dealership and what part of Houston. If your close by I can show you mine, I have the 6 inch Procomp lift.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
38s on a 6" lift? You sure? bullet proof 12" lift reccomends no more then 38s due to rubbing with 40s and thats on 12" of lift! I dont think 38s on a 6" is feasible......
Could do a 7" BDS lift and 3" body to get 38s.

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Agreed I am changing bumpers and some frame mods for my next set of tires 37s.:D

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have 35s on my bs 3inch spacer lift, with the right wheels 37 or 38 should fit fine, the height isn't the problem the width and wheel offset is.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I thought you had a pic taken while doing a backflip :dunno:

Welcome ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts