Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Mine was fixed yesterday, strangly enough my MPG went up by 1/2 MPG!? They also completed a Toyota's "multipoint inspection" which I think consisted looking at tires, oil level and plugging in the reader. Could this have some how reseting my fueling?
What was the fix?

I take it they didn't replace the cts with a denso?

wow, so its a gd shim. very disappointing toyota..

Mine was fixed yesterday, strangly enough my MPG went up by 1/2 MPG!? They also completed a Toyota's "multipoint inspection" which I think consisted looking at tires, oil level and plugging in the reader. Could this have some how reseting my fueling?
How's the performance? Did they updated the software also? When you apply both the accelerator and brakes at the same time does the engine goes into idle?

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Got her done, glad that's over with.

One thing...on mine, it seems a bit more sensitive than before. It's responding quicker. Not by much, but enough that I noticed it when I first gave it a good go. I drove around for a bit to see if there was any changes. Perhaps I'm just over analyzing it.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.