Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to pull the trigger on getting 4 Bilstein 5100 shocks and real AAL along with a diff drop.
I was wondering if I'm forgetting anything or if there is a different direction I should be going with in getting a lift for my Tundra.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
193 Posts
For a little more $$ (cost me $1100 installed).... You would be much happier with Fox 2.0 coilovers, diff-drop, alignment etc...

Just my $0.02

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much lift are you looking for?
I was hoping to lift it 3 inches in the front and 2.5 in the rear. I been searching other threads on here and got the notion that a diff drop would be beneficial since I plan to set the bilsteins at a high notch

For a little more $$ (cost me $1100 installed).... You would be much happier with Fox 2.0 coilovers, diff-drop, alignment etc...

Just my $0.02
Trust me I would definitely try to put on Fox shocks but the big problem is the $$$$ I think the bilsteins are a decent way to go but after reading the failures on many threads I am starting to reconsider getting bilsteins, possible forking over the extra couple hundred it costs to get the OME suspension. But I guess I'm just looking for reassurance about getting the 5100's or get something better

1 - 4 of 4 Posts