Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i get into my truck at 0430 this morning to go to work, start the truck up and as i'm about to back out and notice the cel is on, vsc is flashing and trac light is on. i immediately think "son of a B****, my aip went to crap". i drive to work(no, limp mode) and start trying to find the tsb online to save/print it out. i go ahead and pull the codes and it's a po0125 which is the coolant temp sensor. i need to replace my radiator because it has developed a leak in it. i top it off and clear the dtc. start the truck up and the trac light is still on and vsc is still flashing.

well, when it did this before, it was just the cel and not any of the other stuff. i just figured it would reset itself or what ever. decided to go for a little drive with a co-worker to see if it would reset and while we stopped at a red light, my co-worker says "kill the engine and restart it. i looked at him like he was crazy and reluctantly did it. i'll be danged if it didn't work!

so long story short, if this happens to happen to someone, drive a couple of miles, stop, kill the truck at restart it. it worked for me! :cool:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts