Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's only pricey because of its "advanced container" which is just as shit as plastic for when it comes to "sealing" a product... nothing but air compromsing chemicals should be placed in air non-compromised containers like this. Especially wax! The whole point of a good wax is to prevent the elements detrimental effects. So if you have to put it in this container, what good is the product?!? The whole point is to have your product exposed to the elements! LMFAO!!!???

·
Registered
618 Posts
Sign of the times... algorithms are going crazy writing new algorithms trying to beat the market and make some coin... the machines are learning... greedy silicon switches... better call Kyle Reese... Skyne... :(:|:eek::051::051::051::051::051::mad::mad: :banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::051::051::051::051::cursin::cursin::cursin::elephant::fou: :machinegunner::machinegunner::machinegunner::machinegunner: :machinegunner::machinegunner::machinegunner::machinegunner: :machinegunner::runinafire::runinafire::runinafire::whacky: :yikes::yikes::yikes::machinegunner::machinegunner::051:

·
Premium Member
8,114 Posts
Trump's tariffs on aluminum drove the price sky high.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
MAGA...that'll teach those commies for using imported aluminium!

It did have a certain appeal when reading through the description. Like it should be the only thing my car bitch applies to my lambo before I drive my supermodel to get her own Brazilian wax.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Or you could just could your tundra painted every year for that price.
Whoa! Where are you located? I'm in Grants Pass, OR and when I asked what it would cost to get my old F-150 painted, they said $3,500 same color, add $500-600 for color change to do the door posts and doors. I sold the old beater as-is and bought the brand new '07 Tundra.

Paint ain't cheap no mo.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts