Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 293 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, DJ @Mista Bob Dobalina started us off a while back with his old school rap thread. Being a metal head, I followed up with one for all things heavy metal. So, where do we go next. Anything else. This could be stuff you are ashamed to admit you really love (best to do after many beers on a long 3-day weekend). Stuff your parents played when you were a kid that you say you hate, but secretly like. One-hit wonders you can't get out of your head. A song you always turn up when it comes on the radio, but don't really know why. Or, if you're like @Hicklebunny the CD you and your boyfriend always take on your secret weekend getaways to the bed and breakfast.

For me it's always been Olivia Newton-John. Not only have I wanted to bang her forever (and still would today), but I love her music. I'll crank a ONJ song just as loud as I will Pantera, and I don't care who hears or sees me do it. My wife has even given up and given me free reign as my one free celebrity perv. I can perv out on ONJ whenever I see or hear her with no repercussions.

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well, they're no friends of mine

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
this could be the greatest thread ever, I don't even know where to begin

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
I mean if it wasn't for that DJ i'd be dead

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This probably puts me in the same category as the gay Canadian, but for some reason, I kinda like this song. I don't know why.

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
@azblue ....Thank you

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
I'll be here all night if you need me

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
here we go

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
ya'll gonna make me lose my mind

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
I mean like if there are more touching and meaningful lyrics then this I have never heard them :
Bawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy, diggy, said the boogie, said up jump the boogie

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
just so you farkers know i'm not just a 45 year old fat white balding dude into old school ghetto... this one is in my all time top 10

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
here's another....

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
lets get this thread really going

1 - 20 of 293 Posts