Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
want it to stop?...buy a ford...lol
or keep the tundra and turn it up to 11 !

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Yeah, at 37 years old and countless vehicles, it never, EVER goes away. Just ask my wife. She doesn't understand. In a sea of vehicles I ALWAYS notice those who make modifications to their vehicles. I like to be part of that. Now you know you have it bad when you make modifications, then redo those modifications in different ways several times.

Reactions: Ogtoyfan

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Yes.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Yep. It's held in with tabs. If I recall you have to take the grill out to get to the tabs. A few screws and a few 10mm? bolts to take it out.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
The downside to keeping up with the "my garage" feature on here is that you can go back and add up how much you've spent. I would never have guessed it would have been 6 grand!

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Nice truck man! 6 grand! Ouch!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
My Bad....I just went back and added it up again....It's actually 7 grand. And thats not counting the first set of used chrome wheels that I took off because the chrome started peeling....not counting the detailing stuff, the DA polisher....Yikes, I guess it's probably like 8K.

That crap adds up fast...A little here, a little there....14 months later...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My Bad....I just went back and added it up again....It's actually 7 grand. And thats not counting the first set of used chrome wheels that I took off because the chrome started peeling....not counting the detailing stuff, the DA polisher....Yikes, I guess it's probably like 8K.

That crap adds up fast...A little here, a little there....14 months later...
I'm at about 2k in 6 months so I have some catching up to do! :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There should be a group.. Modder's Anonymous.. maybe we can get some help.
I can't stop modding my truck either..
Especially if I get the part for a discount! I just picked up a TRD swaybar for $100! How could I say no??!
It's almost like when my wife says I bought some shoes or clothes for "half" price! She says it was too good of a deal! I do the same with truck stuff!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts