Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
781 - 800 of 1681 Posts

· Premium Member
654 Posts
Sasquatch for convenience, Barrio for Beer, and we still had Chuy's on kolb for Desert rat backdrop, possible sponsorship. I'm game for any. Sounds like the 29th is the date. Parking can be a bit challenging at the Bario, unless someone knows a sot better than out front and across the street.

Should we do a poll?

Also, the more the merrier for me too, FJs, Landcruisers, 4 runners, Tacomas, and Prius) just for the obvious ones to bag on:D

Reactions: MtnCrewMax and 2010

· Premium Member
75 Posts
I've been to Barrio before, good beer and good food. Never heard of sasquatch, so I've got no input on that one.
Depending on what time the dyno day gets over and what the people I'm staying with want to do will determine if I get down for it. I'd love to hit up Barrio again though; I haven't been there since this time last year!

Sent from the magic little box

Reactions: BigBlueAZ and 2010

· Premium Member
260 Posts
damn the 29th is the date? Had to be the only day I have staff duty (work) lol

· Premium Member
654 Posts
damn the 29th is the date? Had to be the only day I have staff duty (work) lol

The 29th was tossed out there. I'm down for other dates. Everyone interested please speak up. Place and dates are still negotiable ( I think)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: 2010

· Registered
64 Posts
I would think that's a good idea, more of a Toyota meet "sponsored by" Az Tundra club. Somebody just needs to make the executive decision and name a place fairly soon so it's easier to let the other clubs know in time.
i spoke with both the owners of Chuys and Desert Rat and both are good for the 29th. If nobody votes for barrio or sas, then i think we have our place...

Reactions: 2010 and BigBlueAZ

· Registered
1,744 Posts
Im down for where ever in tuscon. Gotta visit my sister in suagrita (sp) and will just kill 2 birds 1 trip. 29th should be fine as well for me.

· Registered
1,744 Posts
Ya no lie I cant stand the spelling or pronunciation of that damn city. Although it is like an oasis of a town in the middle of a desert.

· Registered
355 Posts
I know this has been brought up before, but if we do invite other Toyota groups, we really need to consider parking for everyone.

I'm open for whatever, just my .02 cents.

· Registered
355 Posts
Reactions: BigBlueAZ

· Registered
64 Posts
Im going to throw it out there and pull the trigger since its quite and nobody is voting... AZ Tundra Club meet at Chuys on Kolb in Tucson. 29 March @ 5:00pm. Any against??

· Premium Member
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #800 ·
Just found out my son has opening day for his little league baseball that day and not sure what time his game will be...sure I can make it regardless but either I will be late or I will not be able to stay as long; count me in though.

781 - 800 of 1681 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.