Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We hit 60 SALES on our FALL GROUP BUY!!! Thank you everyone!!!

As a result, we are starting to ship the first 30 systems ordered this Friday, 10/9. And the second 30 systems are shipping the following Friday, 10/16. If you purchased a system, keep an eye out for our email about final payment and shipping details.

This is stellar news as we are usually a 30-day build time, but we have added a few more team members and we are ahead of schedule.
If you want to not only get 30% off (almost $300 off) of a Stainless Steel Standard Tacoma or Tundra Exhaust System, but have it shipping in about 2 weeks from order placed, take part of this Group Buy NOW; time and quantity is running out. Once it closes, we are back to 30-day lead times and full retail prices.

http://dirtydeedsindustries.com/product.../standard-systems/
Again, thank you to everyone that has supported our company over the years!!!!!!!
The Dirty Deeds Industries Team and Keith Carty.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I feel bad here. I ordered a DD’s 6” exhaust from Keith over a year ago and I never posted a review. My truck is an ‘08 Crewmax with a supercharger. I replaced the TRD exhaust with Keith’s 6” exhaust after one of my cats went out. I was a bit concerned that it might be too loud in the cab especially at hwy speeds and towing. But I guess I am loosing my hearing or I play the music too loud because I can barely hear it with the windows up. But holy cow man does it sound good with the windows down. I did add the heimholz (?) resonator on just to be safe.

Thanks Keith, I am thrilled beyond belief.

Noyac (Durango, Co)

Reactions: dirtydeeds
1 - 4 of 4 Posts