Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
today I installed my retrofit projectors. I reached out to Marco aka (pazorell69) to have these made. He did a great job of explaining the options, the product and the process. I appreciate Marco's willingness to communicate endlessly with me considering I am a newbie to stuff like this he made the install easy.

Thanks again Pazorelle!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
today I installed my retrofit projectors. I reached out to Marco aka (pazorell69) to have these made. He did a great job of explaining the options, the product and the process. I appreciate Marco's willingness to communicate endlessly with me considering I am a newbie to stuff like this he made the install easy.

Thanks again Pazorelle!
pazorelle does some great work!! you're lucky to have his system on your truck:D

·
HID Retrofit Lord
1,481 Posts

Thanks again Pazorelle!
Thanks for your review Marc, I'm glad that you're 100% satisfied with the outcome :)

pazorelle does some great work!! you're lucky to have his system on your truck:D
When r u getting yours bro??

he is building me a set right now hope they turn out as good as yours
Matt, you will amazed, Ls460 are the best, plus full plasma leds :cool:

How much dat cost cost you total (if you don't mind me asking)? Are those the ls projectors or just regular morimoto's?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
he got the Fx-r retrofit with OEM hid kit & 100% plug n play harnesses...

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
[email protected], I was given the option to upgrade my setup with the Matsushita oem product and Phillip's bulbs which I did.

cost $850. The final product was clean and the easiest pnp
You are lucky that he offers other options. For my lights he said, i got it bro and he put a bunch of shit on it and it looks hella good. :lol5:... Talking about lights where is my projector foglights Mister? Don't make me go over to your house and extract your knee cap lol....

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
What!!! projector fog lights:clap: Oh man I see another mod in the near future.
I think it is the same projector as yours except it uses as a fog lights instead of head light.

Here is the head light with LS460 projector that Marco put together for me.

My projectors foglights should be done by now with the halos as well.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Clean looking setup and truck. Can't wait to see pics of your projector fog lights on your truck.
Me too brother. I try to have him install a bunch of stuff for me since i broke my foot last Saturday. I may need his help :lol5:. Why don't you have him paint the background black?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts