Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks! I'd like to extend an invitation to all Tundra owners to meet up on May 27th at 5:30pm at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Clearwater, FL. This is a great opportunity to meet up with other Tundra owners and show off all the hard work put into your truck. This bar and grill offers a great venue with a huge parking lot to showcase our trucks. They also have a full bar and great wings! This meetup has been graciously cleared with the restaurant owner so come, bring your family, eat, and tip generously! Please reply here to confirm if you can come.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'll Be there!

Reactions: Jesco

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Thx for the invite! I'm down!!

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Id love to swing by to meet some other Tundra owners.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Plan is to have these flyers printed on 5x7 cards at the restaurant starting in May. Feel free to put this out on FB, twitter, or email. What do you think of it?!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Looks great, that Tundra in the flyer looks familiar...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha, yeah. That wasn't the main reason I chose it though =P I figured the white back drop and black lettering went well with the truck. Hopefully we can get a few good pictures of the tampa bay tundra fleet so I have more to work with next time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just dropped off a stack of flyers at Quaker Steak. Feel free to grab 5-10 to handout or drop off at shops that do truck mods.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
I have yet to do any truck mods but I will be going by Arrow soon to have a few things done and get a Bed cover as soon as I decide which type I want. I dont really know any places besides Arrow and S&M that does truck mods?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not just truck mods, but also audio, wheels, and lighting. I imagine that many of these places will have a pin up board for flyers. I'd like to get a flyer in as many of these places as possible. I am recovering from ankle surgery and I won't be off my crutches until May 6th so if any of you are feeling motivated and want to visit some places and drop off (or pin up) flyers, that would be great! It's a pain getting in and out of the truck with crutches so I won't be visiting these places until I get off them. A few places I have done business with that might want to help spread the word are SNS Autosports and BLVD Customs. Another thing you guys can do is keep a small stack of flyers in your truck and placing them on parked Tundras or handing them to owners you happen to come across when you are out and about.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Not sure why I didnt notice the date of the meet but I work double shifts at the hospital on Fridays so Ill have to miss this one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There have not been many confirmations so I'm not sure if we will still meetup on Friday. I had a good size stack of flyers left at Quaker Steak and as far as the servers and hostesses know, people have been taking them. Anyways, lets give it the weekend. If we can't get at least 5 trucks to confirm on here, I'll message you all on Monday that we will be calling it off and give the folks at Quaker steak a heads up as well. Please reply if whether or not this Friday will still work out assuming that we are still meeting up. Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Folks,

Thanks for the few of you that got on here to confirm that you could come on Friday. I'm gonna cancel the meetup due to lack of participation. Hopefully someone else will attempt to get a meetup together in the near future. When that time comes, I'll be down to come check it out!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just received an email from the owner that he got word that a few were planning to still come on Friday so I will still be there. Even if it is just a small handful of us I would still encourage you all to come! If we are going to make a tampa bay meetup happen we will have to start somewhere, cya this Friday!

·
Registered
29 Posts
cool, i'll be there, guess i gotta wash the truck now....

·
Registered
830 Posts
Wow, I'm way late to the game. Any future meets planned?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
You guys still around? I never see your trucks anywhere, especially in Pinellas Park LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts