Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had one of our infrequent Long Island Tundra meets today in Patchogue, NY at the California Diner, and had the best turnout ever, about 10 trucks. This is some of them:

Six of the fattest of us went in for breakfast, and when we came out, guess whose truck wouldn't start? That's right, the ole Silver Bullet!!

I should not be surprised because I am on my original 7 year old battery. Thanks to JA for taking me to get cables and jumping me!!!

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see you broke out the camera after I left. Then you parked in my spot. Geez..... And Charlie the Tuna had to jump you?
Was that YOUR spot even after you left? Sorry Rusty, I didn't know...... Anyway, I had to borrow John's phone because I left mine home. John drove me to get cables and then jumped me.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought you were going to say your spelling skills...>:D
I actually saw that and tried to correct it but I could not edit the title. I did not realize that the spelling police were that tuff on this site. But yes, embarrassed twice in one day.....

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
I'm at a bit over 7 years on the OEM battery. Going to see how long it goes. So far I've had to jump the shop truck 3 times since I've started this job, so they're averaging 1 jump a month for the POS GMC truck from a Toyota LOL. Problem occurs when the shop guy thinks that leaving the lights on is a great idea.

I don't actually see why its embarrassing. Batteries fail, die, run down, etc. That happens with any vehicle.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts