Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm usually against putting decals and stickers on my vehicles, especially the windows. I had an idea for the sliding part on my rear glass in my DC. I'm thinking about having the "Don't tread on me" logo made in black, or even 5% window tint and putting it on the center of the back window. The black or dark tint would allow the decal to stand out or be hardly noticeable depending on the angle you're looking. What do you guys think, gay or not?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
I think it'll look good...as long as u dig it who cares right?

·
Registered
877 Posts
I like it but it may attract unwanted attention from car thiefs and eventually the Gestapo. My advice is to make it easily removable.

Reactions: jwoutdoors

·
Registered
70 Posts
I like the idea.

I have the original (yellow) version in the corner of my rear window. Mine is only 5x5" though.

·
Registered
442 Posts
^Agreed. I like the idea and think it will look good. Go for it and you can always peel it off if you don't like it!

·
Registered
408 Posts
stickers suck..... IMHO

·
Registered
738 Posts
I think it'll look good. Go for it!

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Nice thing about stickers is that they are inexpensive and reversible. I think it will look cool.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
I don't mind stickers as long as they are classy. Give it a whirl, it's easy to take off. I have my business sticker or magnet on my truck and a BRP sticker because it came with my Doos.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
I have a TundraTalk.net sticker on my back window.... and thats about as far as it'll go :D
I forgot I had those!!! (something else on the list for Fall. I have a digital sound processor, amp and sub to install but it's too darn hot at 108)

·
Trans-Immigrant
15,631 Posts
I forgot I had those!!! (something else on the list for Fall. I have a digital sound processor, amp and sub to install but it's too darn hot at 108)
LOL, guess i'm not the only one putting off mods because of the heat!
I'm also waiting for a cool day to install my forward facing camera, and bluetooth microphone...

·
Registered
530 Posts
Saw an 80's chevy beat up truck the other day with an NRA sticker, "defeat Obama" sticker, a confederate flag sticker, and an American flag sticker that was placed upside down. This was all hilarious as-is, but I didn't piss myself until I saw his license plates, which were handicap!!! Oh irony, how you make fools of us all.

Bumper Stickers are terrible in any form, and should only be placed on garage tool boxes, motocross bikes, and strippers nipples. :)

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
yeah, I like it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts