Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

SV Customs Super Service

3K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  TRJTundra 
#1 ·
I'm impressed with Josh & Co. I PM'd Josh for a price on an Extang Trifecta Bed Cover for my Tundra, received a quote within a few hours with a super price, ordered the cover, and received it at my home within 24 hours of ordering it. Super price & service--thank you Josh, I'll be back for more! :)

#2 ·
Good stuff!

#3 ·
Nice to see there is still some good customer service out there.

#4 ·
+1 on SVCustoms customer service. I posted the same comment last week. I recommend them for both price and customer service.

#5 ·
+1 more for excellent service and price from Josh at SVCustoms!

Reactions: Tundra6
#7 ·
I have ordered a few things from him and its crazy how great the service is and how quick you get the merchandise. I have told several people about Josh and SVCustoms. Its nice to see these days. I cant think of another company like them.

#8 ·
Great service here too. Precharge taxes & shipping for cross border purchases so there's no surprise costs when the goodies arrive.:thumbsup:

#10 ·
Yep I can agree with all here. Bought my lift & bumper from him for great prices with quick shipping, and pretty fast responses to all questions both before and after orders. :D

Reactions: tomz2ndtoy
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.