Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm impressed with Josh & Co. I PM'd Josh for a price on an Extang Trifecta Bed Cover for my Tundra, received a quote within a few hours with a super price, ordered the cover, and received it at my home within 24 hours of ordering it. Super price & service--thank you Josh, I'll be back for more! :)

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Good stuff!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice to see there is still some good customer service out there.

·
Registered
242 Posts
+1 on SVCustoms customer service. I posted the same comment last week. I recommend them for both price and customer service.

·
Registered
618 Posts
+1 more for excellent service and price from Josh at SVCustoms!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I bought some Weather Techs off Josh. Great communication and super pricing. I will definitely be giving him some more of my money.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
I have ordered a few things from him and its crazy how great the service is and how quick you get the merchandise. I have told several people about Josh and SVCustoms. Its nice to see these days. I cant think of another company like them.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Great service here too. Precharge taxes & shipping for cross border purchases so there's no surprise costs when the goodies arrive.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
SVCustoms did me right. I was a little skeptical with all the reviews. Got what I wanted at a price lower than anywhere else. I'm in for future purchases.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yep I can agree with all here. Bought my lift & bumper from him for great prices with quick shipping, and pretty fast responses to all questions both before and after orders. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ordered front+rear Husky xact liners for 2020 Tundra CM from Josh. Josh was extremely helpful with the order during placement at a great price, and the order arrived quickly.
The liners fit great!, will order from Josh again! Thanks Josh.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts