Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow members,
I have a 07 tundra with a pro comp leveling kit on it. This is the first truck I have owned and I love it so far. A friend of mine bought me some spacers and I believe they are a in and a half thick, but when I put it on my truck as much as I love the way it looks its rubs ridiculously so I took them off. Other then the pro comp leveling kit that is all I have suspension wise, I was wondering is there anything I can do to make the spacers fit without getting a full suspension lift? Im about to go to med school so im trying to save every dollar I have and I have a few other projects also. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and thanks for your help. Happy Fathers day!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes they are wheel spacers and I have 35 M/T on there now with rockstar xd 20s I believe they have a neg 24 offset. I would like to get a wider stance overall but without rubbing.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Depends on how severe the rub is. It can be as minor as removing the mudflap, trimming/bending skid plate ears, plastic liner behind the bumper, to something as far as a body mount trim.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts