Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the suspension kit was kind of a PITA for me to install but finally got it done FRONTS ONLY. I plan to install the rear 1" block later after about 3-4k miles. Also installed the wheels and went to the alignment rack.

· Registered
573 Posts

· Premium Member
590 Posts
Put the rear block on, you've got a Cali lean and will really notice it when you put a load in the bed. Looks good though, that's a clean Blue Tundra.

· Premium Member
1,857 Posts
I ran the supreme suspension level spacer only on the front for a while. But like stated above, if you haul or tow any it will get annoying the way the truck sits. I added coach's shackles to get some rake back.

Anyway, I really like the black rims against that dark blue, looks clean man

· Premium Member
11,775 Posts
I agree with mts6175, cali-leans suck balls and you need to bring the back up. Best option is some CB shackles but if money is tight then install the block you already have on hand. You can install the blocks in absolutely no time so no reason not to.

· Registered
397 Posts
Well the suspension kit was kind of a PITA for me to install but finally got it done FRONTS ONLY. I plan to install the rear 1" block later after about 3-4k miles. Also installed the wheels and went to the alignment rack.

What's your rim offset? Any rubbing?

· Registered
1,206 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
sweet looking truck!

· Registered
1,206 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.