Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not new to superchargers nor engines or computers.
this is on my 2013 rock warrior with trd blower

I picked up truck from dealer after we had to swap in a computer from a jan 2013 truck as the flash does notw ork on the march 2013 computers

The issue i have is. massive power loss and can not half throttle or floor it from a light.

it will limit power like tractiion control.
if i floor it and tranny kicks down from 40-50mph roll it will boot for a sec then it will cut all power and chug till i let off some. If i floor it from 70mph and on it will be fine and full hard.

Only way it will let me go 80% full throttle from a light is in 4 wheel high

maybe im missing something or a flash issue

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
701 Posts
that sounds like traction control to me. Try turning TCS, VSC, and Auto LSD off (I don't know the procedure for the new model trucks).

The traction control activates at some really strange times with these trucks. But with decent AT tires I will almost always get wheel spin up to 40 mph on dry roads if I go full throttle

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok on my truck i have these options for 2013

i have pushed them off and still same issues

i know rsca is for sidebags

·
Registered
701 Posts
Sometimes these trucks pull fuel and timing right before shifts to protect the transmission basically.

Since the dealer installed it, I would just go back to them. If there is anything wrong its a warranty issue.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hold in that sliding image while at a stop

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
i did. i know one click will do, then holding itw ill shut off traction.

but when it hits like 4k power is horrible. then shifts into second then is shitty again then picks up power at 5k again in second. im gonna go strap it to the dyno and see what the hell its doing on dyno and with my afrs.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Press and hold for three to four seconds. Your auto LSD light will come on and the trac light in the middle of your tac gauge. Release the button then press hold again like the first time. Then you will have the trac light and another come on by your tach. Nannies are off

·
Registered
44 Posts
Getting my supercharger installed today. I can't wait!

·
Registered
44 Posts
$1,100 for my install. $5,400 for the supercharger and fit kit

·
Registered
527 Posts
TRD specs 9 hours Flat Rate. For me, my shop charges $90 per hour, for a total of $810.

Dave

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just take it back to the dealer and tell them you dont want it back till it is DONE. I had my 2013 tundra SC installed about a month after I bought the truck and told them I was not going to come and get it untill after they were sure i would not be having any issues. Havent had any probs with mine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts