1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
ahh if only I had a non flex fuel :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
^^So true, so true. Got sick of paying to play after dropping 5 grand just on my supercharger, But after seeing the work you and BRX have done, it's kinda sparked my mod bug once again! Just out of curiosity, what do you figure you've spent up to this point getting you truck in the 11's?

·
Registered
943 Posts
I have between $8400-$8800 invested in performance parts including drag tires. I installed everything except for the blower and the Torque converter.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Honestly, I am looking forward to hitting the Dyno but I also have a little bug in the back of my head wanting to trade out of my 2012 2wd SC Tundra DC to a 2010 4wd CM fairly loaded NON FFV so I can SC it and have a 4wd truck...

Someone help talk me off this ledge that leads to divorce and an empty(er) wallet!

·
Registered
118 Posts
torque convertor.

I have between $8400-$8800 invested in performance parts including drag tires. I installed everything except for the blower and the Torque converter.
Whqt kind of torque convertor did you go with and what kind of stall speed?

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
943 Posts
Whqt kind of torque convertor did you go with and what kind of stall speed?
I had my stock converter restalled at Performance Torque Converters of Texas. Supposedly it's about a 2400 rpm stall now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts