Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, whats goin on. Just got my 2013 yesterday and the supercharger will be here today, toyota company will be installing it today. Anything I should ask for when they are done, cpu flash or anything special, whats a good exhuast set up other than flowmaster

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Hey guys, whats goin on. Just got my 2013 yesterday and the supercharger will be here today, toyota company will be installing it today. Anything I should ask for when they are done, cpu flash or anything special, whats a good exhuast set up other than flowmaster
The flash should come with the install, as for a good exhaust i would recommend the BAmuffler from dirtydeeds. There is a member on this a member on here with the screen name sngo that is getting a BAmuffler system that goes together with long tube headers and a supercharger, i cant tell u how much it would cost because every system is different. Look for the BAmuffler thread on this forum n hopefully it will answer all your questions. He might cut a better deal if u tell him u have the stock exhaust because he is looking for some of those right now. Congrats n have fun with the mods!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Welcome to TT from Central Texas. Congrats on the tundra and the charger.

Reactions: Ultimate_5.0

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Welcome.. and congrats on the S/C!

Stay away from Flowmaster..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome and Congrats from Houston.

Tundra Monkey

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey what's going on guys, thanks for the help. I will try to post a picture in a few minutes, easy to do from a cell?

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
When i post from my phone i press the little camera icon, then i can choose to take a pic or choose a pic from my gallery. I dont use photobucket or any thing else. Im running jellybean on my android

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts

Talk with member Josh5.7 over here- he's an exhaust guru and could probably give you some good advice- Have fun with all that horsepower, lol- You'll be buying tires in no time

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks flippindrew, it's a few steps to get it done but you were right on with it

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
getting the charger put on this evening and tomorrow, will be ready to pick up tomorrow, got the painted handles going on and platinum floor boards.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts