Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, whats goin on. Just got my 2013 yesterday and the supercharger will be here today, toyota company will be installing it today. Anything I should ask for when they are done, cpu flash or anything special, whats a good exhuast set up other than flowmaster

· Banned
5,424 Posts
Hey guys, whats goin on. Just got my 2013 yesterday and the supercharger will be here today, toyota company will be installing it today. Anything I should ask for when they are done, cpu flash or anything special, whats a good exhuast set up other than flowmaster
The flash should come with the install, as for a good exhaust i would recommend the BAmuffler from dirtydeeds. There is a member on this a member on here with the screen name sngo that is getting a BAmuffler system that goes together with long tube headers and a supercharger, i cant tell u how much it would cost because every system is different. Look for the BAmuffler thread on this forum n hopefully it will answer all your questions. He might cut a better deal if u tell him u have the stock exhaust because he is looking for some of those right now. Congrats n have fun with the mods!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Welcome to TT from Central Texas. Congrats on the tundra and the charger.

Reactions: Ultimate_5.0

· Registered
165 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

· Registered
664 Posts
Welcome.. and congrats on the S/C!

Stay away from Flowmaster..

· Registered
156 Posts
Welcome and Congrats from Houston.

Tundra Monkey

· Registered
732 Posts
Actually yes. You can download the photobucket app on your phone, or just use Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing. Create an account, upload pics to there, copy the IMG code from the site and paste it here. If your just doing it from your phone, download the photobucket app.

· "BHLM Master"
3,193 Posts

Talk with member Josh5.7 over here- he's an exhaust guru and could probably give you some good advice- Have fun with all that horsepower, lol- You'll be buying tires in no time

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.