Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been searching around for the right place and website for seat covers for awhile now, but I haven't been able to pull the trigger cause I'm not sold on the quality.

I'm sure there are a couple of ya running around with some seat covers, so, any suggestions where I should look and what works?

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I’m running the leather clazzios. If you have the front bench seat, the part that wraps the console is junk I removed it. And the indentation where the rear armrest goes in leaves a lot to be desired but it’s just the nature of covers. I’m happy with them. Much better than the cabelas covers I had and the neoprene ones I had for a little while.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I started with wet okoles. Quality on those are probably best I’ve seen. I’ve since switched to a Tuscany leather kit from katzskin and couldn’t be happier. Both products are great in their own aspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Another vote for Wet Okole. I had them in my 2002 Tundra Access Cab and really liked them especially with having a boat.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
The only answer for salt/sand/sun (plus everything else I put the truck thru) for me was Wet Okole. Awesome.
Are they sweaty? I have vinyl currently, and would like to improve that aspect!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wet Okole all the way!

·
Registered
45 Posts
For you guys that have Katzskin did you buy them and install yourself? Or did you buy from a shop and have them install it?

When you go on Katzskin website, you have to pick a dealer as they only sell to shops?

I think I can do this myself and would like the option...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Are they sweaty? I have vinyl currently, and would like to improve that aspect!
I've heard people say that, but I've never found them to be. The truck lives on the beach in Delmarva all summer, but in even high humidity NY summers I haven't thought them to be sweaty. I love em, and as they always have someone sitting in them who is wet, that they are waterproof is huge.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not looking for anything seriously heavy like vinyl, but I want protection for sure, and something that'll match my interiors.

I came across:

promasterparts.com
proseatcovers.com
carid.com
Coverking

Anyone else see anything? I liked the Neoprene and Atomic covers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.