Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks guys! I don't see why you couldn't put bucket seats back there. Before I started this thing I actually went to my local audio shop to see how much it would cost for them to build me an enclosure like this and they suggested that I have a nearby interior shop cut out and re-upholster the center portion of the seat (to make the 60 portion another 40 like the right side) to make way for full center console enclosure. Well the interior guy wanted $500 to cut the seat, and the audio shop wanted $400 for the enclosure. I thought why don't I just try to build one myself. I'm really glad I did. I not only saved $900 from shop work, but gave new life to what I thought were old speakers. It is amazing how much better these speakers sound out in the open.

· Registered
14,312 Posts
Hello can you contact me please
Dude, you might as well tell you're buddy to bring you the truck so you can take measurements yourself, instead of posting, asking, and now asking someone to pm you... Not trying to be rude, but there are boxes and measurements all over online. Rather that scavenge a forum, either tell him to bring you the truck, or start googling. Most builders just have the vehicle brought to them, rather than copying other peoples plans. I guess you must be that "next door pro" level of builder.

If the buddy of yours really wants you to build him a box, have him get you the truck. Period.

If you had a CM truck, I would gladly give you dimensions of my boxes, but you don't. And I have only done Cm work, and have CM boxes.

· Registered
7 Posts
Wow what a asshole. Don't sweat it then I'm not asking you. I went to N.A.M.E. (National Academy of Mobile Electronics) did u go to any schooling on the subject? I definitely don't need you telling me how to do shit. What do you think I'm trying to email him the box? For a guy who knows so much u sure don't know... I'm aware that I'm gonna need the truck to build the box and install it.. There's always gotta b one.

· Registered
7 Posts
I know where u can put your CM boxes. Usually people are pretty cool on these forums and are happy 2 share info. But every once in a while there's gotta b some asshole who's not even involved running his mouth. No prob I'm out of here. U represent well.

· Registered
14,312 Posts
Wow what a asshole. Don't sweat it then I'm not asking you. I went to N.A.M.E. (National Academy of Mobile Electronics) did u go to any schooling on the subject? I definitely don't need you telling me how to do shit. What do you think I'm trying to email him the box? For a guy who knows so much u sure don't know... I'm aware that I'm gonna need the truck to build the box and install it.. There's always gotta b one.
Actually, I'm not "a asshole"... I believe the term you meant is "an asshole".

Odd, since I was not trying to be rude, nor acting childish... Pretty sure you should be talking to yourself in a mirror, maybe voice to text kicked in.

I see you're such a smart person, and obviously such a great car audio guy with so much experience that you don't even use readily available information online. Weak flex.

By the way, this isn't an airline, but thank you for announcing your departure.

· Registered
7 Posts
No I meant a asshole. There u go thinking u know all. Nobody was even talking 2 u and u had 2 go b A ASSHOLE. That shit wasn't rude?

take measurements yourself, instead of posting, asking, and now asking someone to pm you

tell him to bring you the truck, or start googling

I guess you must be that "next door pro" level of builder.

If the buddy of yours really wants you to build him a box, have him get you the truck. Period

If you had a CM truck, I would gladly give you dimensions of my boxes, but you don't. And I have only done Cm work, and have CM boxes

All that wasn't rude? It wasn't even your business no one was talking 2 you any fuckin ways. I gotta learn this is the way muthafuckas act online. In Cali u get mopped 4 running your mouth unnecessarily.

· Registered
1 Posts
No I meant a asshole. There u go thinking u know all. Nobody was even talking 2 u and u had 2 go b A ASSHOLE. That shit wasn't rude?

take measurements yourself, instead of posting, asking, and now asking someone to pm you

tell him to bring you the truck, or start googling

I guess you must be that "next door pro" level of builder.

If the buddy of yours really wants you to build him a box, have him get you the truck. Period

If you had a CM truck, I would gladly give you dimensions of my boxes, but you don't. And I have only done Cm work, and have CM boxes

All that wasn't rude? It wasn't even your business no one was talking 2 you any fuckin ways. I gotta learn this is the way muthafuckas act online. In Cali u get mopped 4 running your mouth unnecessarily.
Hey dude you can contact me regarding this an enclosure for your buddies truck.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts