Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you to everyone for your continued interest in the 2014 Tundra.

Please keep your questions coming and we’ll get back to you soon.

Mike Sweers and the Tundra Engineering Team

·
Premium Member
501 Posts

What does "soon" mean? All I am seeing is numerous members with questions that have yet to be answered.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Has Toyota done anything to reduce the curb weight of the 2014 Tundra compared to the outgoing model? If so how do the new models compare to the old models? If not, are there any plans to start using more lightweight materials to reduce weight, improve fuel economy and payload?

·
Registered
35 Posts

Mike, why did Toyota eliminate the drivers side "oh shit" handle on the A pillar? Us BIG guys need all the help we can get to enter/exit the drivers' seat! :) Bob

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Mike, why did Toyota eliminate the drivers side "oh shit" handle on the A pillar? Us BIG guys need all the help we can get to enter/exit the drivers' seat! :) Bob
Used it on my superduty everytime......miss having one.......:crying:
Any way to backfit with a mod?

·
Registered
483 Posts
1. Why no projector headlights, at the very least as an option?

2. How about better gas mileage? I obviously don't know how you're going to do it but you're Toyota, the standard is set high.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
The Tundra for me is hands down better then my F-150 Lariat with torque band and performance and turning radius etc. Yet my muilti-injector Larry was getting 15-16 town and 17-19 hwy with the old 5.4. Had it been a 4wd it would still be in my driveway.

BUT, I knew mpg was poor and its about par with my old 7.3 oil burner super-duty so its a wash but ......sigh..... :(:banghead:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.