Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fellas-

I got my 2017 Platinum a few weeks ago and am looking at wheels and tires with a street look.

I am not looking to lift my truck but am looking to preserve the ride as much as possible with larger rims and better performing tires. I am also looking at leaving my 20' stock wheels and powder coating them black but just adding better performing tires. All option are on the table.

If you have suggestions, pics or feedback, I am all ears.

TR

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice truck, i've been looking around researching tires, going to eventually upgrade. It looked like Anacortes in Wa, spent 5.5 years out that way.

Thanks! The only thing I don't like about them is that they're a 10 ply, load range "E"; but I got them because I tow a trailer full of atv's.

They are a bit bumpy and if the truck sits for a day. They will wobble for a couple miles but then run smooth after that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I needed some new tires and wanted to keep my stock wheels.

My setup:
Bilstein 6112 front 2.75”
Bilstein 5100 rear 1”
Nokian Rotiva AT 275/60/20
Going from the 55 series tire to a 60’s series raised front and back an additional 1” (Front is 3.75” and rear is 2”).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.