Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They had a brand new 2013 Crewmax, 5.7L, 4x4 (I think it was SR5). Decent price for the truck but the dealership or distributor had added a 6" lift and a tire/rim combo. They priced the lift at $10,400 additional by itself. :eek:

I laughed my way right off the lot. They are nuts!

Reactions: Wacked

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Not to mention the money they make off of interest if not a 0% rate.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Was this at checkered flag Toyota? I went there to test drive it cause it was listed for $35,999 "as is" in an online ad... Then as I was getting ready to sign the paperwork it became a $49,000 truck with the lift being $10k! I'm glad it happened cause now I have a beautiful black RW...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in West Palm. Can't remember the name, it's the one on Southern near 441.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Jesus, from my napkin math they are about 2500.00 marked up from the highest prices I could find on lifts, tire & wheels plus installation of 8 hours at shop rate of 120.00 per hour.

Now if this was a regear too, pretty close then.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yeah, some of those dealer "specials" are crazy insane over-priced. I have seen a few Tacos and Tundras in our area that have nothing more than some tires and cosmetic stuff and they ask prices inline with a full blown, heavy-duty, off-road racing price tag. Nuts.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have an ad for cars.com scrolling across the bottom of my screen right now. There is one listed on there for $60k and it's not even a Limited. 4x4, 5.7L CM. They are fcuking nuts too.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in West Palm. Can't remember the name, it's the one on Southern near 441.
Only two dealerships near West Palm that I remember were Earl Stewart, but that was on US 1 so it must be Palm Beach Toyota. They probably think they can price it like that because of the area. As much as I loved that area, lived in Jupiter, I don't miss paying the ridiculous prices for services around there.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^I'm from near Gainesville, FL and liked it up there. a very small town feel where people still wave at each other on Main Street. West Palm is....different. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts